Website Terms and Conditions
Royal Road Minerals Limited operates this website, so whenever you see “we”, “us” or “our”, you know who we’re referring to Royal Road Minerals Limited.
Do other terms apply?
Yes; please also read our: -
Information on this website
- We (or another company in our group) own or have a licence for everything on this website. Copyright laws and treaties protect them, and all such rights are reserved.
- We may update this website from time to time and may change the information on it at any time – so do regularly check back.
- If you’d like, you can print off a copy and can download materials from this website for your personal use – but you must not change them in any way. And you must not separate the illustrations, photographs, videos, audio, and graphics from the text that goes with them. You must acknowledge that we are the authors of the content on this website.
- If you print off, copy, or download any part of this website in breach of these terms, you’ll lose your right to use this website – and you must destroy any copies of the materials you’ve made.
- You must not use any robot, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages, data or the content on this website for any unauthorised purpose and without our written permission.
- The content on this website is for general information only, not financial or professional advice. If you decide to act on our content, you should seek financial or professional advice first.
- We’ll take reasonable care to make sure we give you accurate information, but we can’t guarantee it’ll always be up to date or free from errors.
- If any information on this website is given to us by someone else (for example, an external expert), we’ll make sure that’s clear. And we’ll tell you if there are restrictions or specific details associated with the information (for example, if we know it’s accurate on a specific date).
Use of this website
- This website is intended for employees, shareholders, brokers, financial institutions, business partners, suppliers, interested and affected communities and interested stakeholders who access it from Jersey or certain approved jurisdictions. It’s not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in a country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local laws or regulations.
- You must not misuse this website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or harmful.
- You must not attempt to get unauthorised access to this website, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website.
- You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack, a distributed denial-of-service attack, or any other malicious activity. Any breach of this restriction could be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse (Jersey) Law 1995.
- We’ll report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities. If they ask us to disclose your identity to them, we’ll cooperate. In the event of such a breach, you’ll lose your right to use this website, and we may take further action against you.
- You’re responsible for getting and maintaining any computer hardware, software, or other equipment needed for you to access and use this website.
- Access may, from time to time, be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to things like:
- hardware failure (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- software failure – such as bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, system incompatibilities, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within content or documents;
- overload of system capacities;
- damage caused by severe weather, wars, riots, terrorism, civil commotion, an act of God, epidemics, accidents, fire, water damage, explosions, mechanical breakdowns, or natural disasters;
- interruption of power supplies or other utility services;
- governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders, or other human intervention; or
- any other cause beyond our control.
Links to other websites
- Links to other websites are provided only as pointers to the information you or others might find helpful. We have no control over the content on such websites. We accept no responsibility for them – or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You may link to our homepage, as long as you do so in a way that’s fair and legal and doesn’t damage our reputation – or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link or suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by us or any company within Royal Road Minerals Limited.
Warranties and liabilities
- This website (including all information and materials on it) is provided as-is and as available. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we give no warranties regarding this website.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
- We won’t be liable for any loss or damage due to or in connection with: -
- The use of, or inability to use, this website; or
- The use of or reliance on any content displayed on this website.
- This website is only for information purposes of Royal Road Minerals Limited without any liability on the part of Royal Road Minerals Limited. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for: -
- any loss of profit; or
- loss of business, or
- loss of business opportunity.
- If, regardless of the other provisions of these terms, we’re found to be liable to you for any damage or loss (including through negligence) which arises in any way out of, or is in any way connected with, your use of this website, our liability shall not exceed £1.00.
- Jersey law governs these terms, and the courts of Jersey will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- We are registered in Jersey under company number 105651 with registered office at Ground Floor, Portman, House, Devonshire Place, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3RE.